My first day at Morclean

For me Monday night mainly consisted in me setting my alarm for a super early start, by accident may I add meaning I got up half an hour before I was supposed to. Feeling better for the nice relaxing walk for my train, appose to my normal get out of the door and catch that train! Then straight on to a bus to drop me in Staveley, Derbyshire for my first day at Morclean. 

So let me introduce myself, my name is Jodie Blackburn and today I will be getting to grips with everything Social Media and Marketing related at Morclean. Taking on the role of Social Media and Marketing Assistant, what a lovely office to come into. 


After my induction and walk around the building I was asked by Peter to sit in on this mornings sales meeting, wow straight in there on my first day how exciting. 

This particular meetings focus was all about the Morclean Permanent Wash Pad, which was set up outside which peter gave me a quick run through. 

Did you know that it is illegal to wash any vehicle on business premises without suitable containment for the disposal of water? No?


Well this is where the Wash Pad comes in, makes your life easier and keeps you out of trouble which can be costly. 

It satisfies the current legislation on the containment and disposal of water from a wash bay, that's how it keeps you on the safe side. 

I was really impressed with this Industrial Cleaner, it really is ideal for heavy-duty environments such as vehicle wash businesses, car sales, hand car washes and more. As you can see in the photograph below it's pretty impressive, please see our website for further details Click HERE.





So whats for dinner today? a really nice Ham and Mustard Sandwich that I actually had time to grab this morning...





Posted today by Jodie Blackburn (Marketing Assistant contact: jodie@morclean.com)
 

Comments