Keeping Your Business Safe and Operational in Uncertain Times
As we've now entered a New Year, it's time for a new approach and to refocus all our energies on making our businesses work.
The pressure is currently on every business to cope with the stresses and strains of the coronavirus pandemic. Ever-changing tier structures and new lockdown procedures are constantly putting varying industries in a state of flux, and the constant disruption, change, and uncertainty makes it difficult for decisions makers to make reliable plans for investment.
Here at Morclean, we're remaining positive despite the new strict national lockdown announcement last night. We're here to help businesses large, medium, and small - that are still able to operate - to tackle their ongoing hygiene issues by investing in the right cleaning equipment. These businesses include, but are not limited to:
- essential retail such as food shops, supermarkets, pharmacies, garden centres, building merchants
- businesses providing repair services
- petrol stations
- banks, building societies, post offices
- funeral directors,
- medical and dental services
- vets and retailers of products and food for the upkeep and welfare of animals
- animal rescue centres, boarding facilities, and animal groomers
- storage and distribution facilities
- car parks, public toilets, and motorway service areas
- outdoor playgrounds
- early years settings (including nurseries and childminders)
- crematoriums and burial grounds
We offer a wide range of industrial and commercial cleaning equipment that will help you tackle your indoor or outdoor cleaning jobs, such as floor cleaning equipment, vacuum cleaners, wheelie bin cleaners, pressure washers, sanitising and hygiene equipment, vehicle wash systems, water reclaim, and specialist and ATEX equipment.
At Morclean, we cover it all, so please give us a call on 01246 471147 to discuss your needs, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at www.morclean.com to view our full suite of products.